The Grand Tour Season 2 - Dec 8th!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well I can take or leave Clarkson,do not get me wrong I prefer him to the one person I hate Tiff Nedell,I know its crazy I have never met him but I have taken a instant dislike to him,anyway,I watched the first episode of the first series of the Grand Tour,I want to know why the other two did not get a wrecking ball and flatten Clarksons house,after all it was the bet,I might watch the second episode when I have a hour to waste sometime.

It’s not a bad programme but I certainly won’t get comfy on the sofa with the popcorn and Fosters.
It’s entertaining enough to watch it on the train a few days later.

It'll be released at midnight won't it? We'll be sat ready to hit play as soon as it becomes available.

I guess some enjoy the show more than others...

It'll be released at midnight won't it? We'll be sat ready to hit play as soon as it becomes available.

I guess some enjoy the show more than others...
I think midnight as it turns Friday... I.e Thursday night... I remember this was the case for s1 iirc

I like both.............looking forward to Friday

Yeah Thursday night Friday morning.

It’s my works Christmas party on Friday night so will be watching it Friday morning as soon as it’s released.

Just watched it - was good imo
As they stated the annoying American has gone and so had celeb brain crappy thing. The latter has been replaced but there is no new 'Stig', well so far anyway.

Won't spoil it for those who want to watch it

I loved it... much much better than the last series.

Hi,
Really enjoyed the first show.
The camera work was breathtaking - through some of the scenery.
Interesting how old Jezza and May look now!
Cheers
Steve

Much better start than the first series. In that one, they looked unsure of themselves and it was not great viewing.
If you didn't know they had been away, this series is in all essence Top Gear V 3.0. The presenters looked at ease and that made for far better viewing.

Looks like they’ve taken on board some of the grumbles and ditched the American and that Celebrity Brain Crash crap!

Really enjoyed the first episode. Less fussy, plenty of cars and I laughed out loud at a number of things.

First series was good but flawed, so far this is shaping up to be better.

They are still very ‘public school’ referring to each other using their surnames, Jeremy using the word blithering a lot and James talking about his supper.

(I don’t even know what supper is)

Handpump :D :D

They are still very ‘public school’ referring to each other using their surnames, Jeremy using the word blithering a lot and James talking about his supper.

(I don’t even know what supper is)
Doner Kebab

Loved the non acknowledgement of Hammond’s crash!

Far better now, hated that American test driver, plus the celeb skit. A lot more “Top Geary”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Think he’s fond of the bottle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lol you can say that again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom