The Grand Tour Season 2 - Dec 8th!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just got round to watching and quite enjoyed it apart from the driving the supercars round narrow streets and rough ground which was just boring - how many times have they done that same joke? They don't need to recycle these tired Top Gear jokes, the cars speak for themselves.

Can’t wait for the next one

May has put on some weight, Jezza has had a health scare and I think is trying to clean himself up. Given his previous chain smoking I suspect he will be dead within 5 - 10 years to be honest. Not wishing it on him.

I laughed a lot at the first programme and will watch next episode on Friday morning. Loved the reaction to arriving at the dettox centre :)
'I dont know James, there is a tube up my bottom'

It was better than the last series, glad they listened to feedback and changed the show.

May has put on some weight, Jezza has had a health scare and I think is trying to clean himself up. Given his previous chain smoking I suspect he will be dead within 5 - 10 years to be honest. Not wishing it on him.

I laughed a lot at the first programme and will watch next episode on Friday morning. Loved the reaction to arriving at the dettox centre :)
'I dont know James, there is a tube up my bottom'

I hope he has a long and healthy life, those 3 are irreplaceable... there will never be a trio I enjoy watching so much on tv

I watched it last night. It really is crap isn't it - nothing about the cars at all. They might as well just call it what it is - 3 blokes pretending to be funny and failing

TGT first series was in 4k and HDR. But the new series seems to be "just" in 1080 - was there some link or option I failed to pick up on?

I watched the first one of the new series the other night with my boy and thought it was a big improvement over last year's over-hyped version. Which I didn't like.

Getting back to a UK studio audience is a big improvement. Losing that lardy American driver bloke is a plus - I never got that particular joke. Getting back onto a decent track is a BIG improvement. And seeing an F Type doing rallycross is great.

Clarkson is undoubtedly a kn*b but the new version of TGT is deffo watchable on the basis of that first episode.

I watched the first one of the new series the other night with my boy and thought it was a big improvement over last year's over-hyped version. Which I didn't like.

Getting back to a UK studio audience is a big improvement. Losing that lardy American driver bloke is a plus - I never got that particular joke. Getting back onto a decent track is a BIG improvement. And seeing an F Type doing rallycross is great.

Clarkson is undoubtedly a kn*b but the new version of TGT is deffo watchable on the basis of that first episode.
Couldn’t have put it better myself.

Wow, having just watched the second episode today.
It was honestly amazing, I’d say it’s better than the original TopGear even. I really really liked it and it was incredibly funny also. Love the show

Abs

About 15-20 minutes of it was watchable, the sitting talking is tedious, dull and boring. It's meant to be a car show and has lost it's way.

About 15-20 minutes of it was watchable, the sitting talking is tedious, dull and boring. It's meant to be a car show and has lost it's way.
I don’t think the point of TGT is to be 60 minutes of constant cars, the comedy aspect and interesting discussion between the 3 is just as important imo

Watch fifth gear then. Oh, they don’t make it anymore because it wasn’t very popular.

TGT gives all the technical details people are interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom