The latest addition to the family...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

The wife was getting broody for a fourth bambino so I thought I better act quick and take her mind away from those thoughts.

We will be able to collect him in two weeks, and we all can't wait, here's a picture;

View attachment 31735

The children have named him Seth...

Last edited by a moderator:
He's absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks Charles, I told the wife to play it cool so I could negotiate the price down but once I saw little Seth I didn't feel comfortable negotiating on something that will become part of the family.
too handsome. I am currently under orders that xmas this year involves the acquisition of a pugalier......

Cheers Rich, I've always wanted a Boxer, the missus wanted a British Bulldog, but once she saw him, it was game over. Plus it saved me a bag of sand buying a Boxer compared to the other...:rock:

A cute and endearing looking pupster. No wonder you bought him. Good Luck with all the puppyness to follow.

Cheers Rich, I've always wanted a Boxer, the missus wanted a British Bulldog, but once she saw him, it was game over. Plus it saved me a bag of sand buying a Boxer compared to the other...:rock:

Great - very happy for you. I have been told my immediate dog future involves this second one at xmas and then we are supposed to be moving out to the country at which point i will be allowed my Doberman. :rock:

Love Boxer dogs, have fond memories of my a friend and myself wrestling his boxer when we were kids, we never won.

Weren't joking about that hairy palm were you?
What's this thread about though?

The children's favorite saying in my house is "no extra charge for the gobber"

You have been warned :)

We have 7 border collie puppies (plus their mum) sleeping in the bedroom at the moment - of course the kids want us to keep them all! This little guy is mine (6 days old):

Boost16_Sept.jpg

Weren't joking about that hairy palm were you?
What's this thread about though?
A cute little puppy would be my guess?

I'd like to be able to post a pic of Mrs TDE1's lovely little pussy, but she hasn't had one for years.

Nice one Sweetpea - and an unusual but nice name (the mutt, not you)

I love dogs and I'm sure you'll have many happy times. Just make sure you take plenty of videos.
Hope you dont mind me posting a picture of my boy - any excuse and I'm posting!

image-1107400542.jpg

Where was that photo taken Seven? Incredible folded rock formations.

Lovely Lab too.

Last edited:
I love dogs and I'm sure you'll have many happy times. Just make sure you take plenty of videos.
Hope you dont mind me posting a picture of my boy - any excuse and I'm posting!

View attachment 31753

Of course I don't mind mate, I love dogs as well. :thumb:

We actually thought about getting a Labrador but I'd always wanted a boxer since I was a child.

Where was that photo taken Seven? Incredible folded rock formations.

Lovely Lab too.

Taken where I grew up in north Cornwall. A place known locally as 'earthquake' because of the rock formations. It lies between Crooklets beach,Bude and Northcott Mouth - a mile and a half north. Fantastic spot made even better in stormy weather. My parents still live there and we try to get down as often as we can.

You guys are so lucky.
This is marge, our miniature/toy poodle (just been told to go to her bed)
Hardly a roughty toughty 'bikers' dog :/

View attachment 31754

Last edited:
Lovely looking pup Lee . Thought when i saw the header,:dk: you had bought yet another motor.

Sorry just have to join in, here is our girl at 6 months :)

IMG_0121.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom