The SuperYacht

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c_200k

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML63
Couple of pics of the "SuperYacht Double Cream Edition" :D

20160328_173344_zpsdg7bjy69.jpg

20160328_173351_zps2ilzcy0e.jpg

20160328_173406_zpsqz4ru1qa.jpg

20160328_173422_zpsbrkrhs37.jpg

20160328_173429_zpsuuyf2ml0.jpg

20160328_173449_zpsbtkgyjep.jpg

I think it's a 'L' as in 750iL making it a longer wheelbase hence the yacht reference.

Failed attempt at a joke ma bad.

Anyway it's BMW's top of the range 760LI 6.0l V12 Biturbo 544bhp and plenty of torques :cool:

ps. no more jokes from me lol

Failed attempt at a joke ma bad.

Anyway it's BMW's top of the range 760LI 6.0l V12 Biturbo 544bhp and plenty of torques :cool:

ps. no more jokes from me lol

Not at all. My fault entirely. I'm not the brightest button in the box. :fail

I understand now about the yacht reference. It looks a stunning motor. When did you get it?

Ant. :thumb:

Had it just under a year now.

Thinking of moving it on and getting something else, not sure what though.

I'm guessing or hoping you didn't buy it new.

Certainly not I'm not THAT daft lol well I hope not anyway :bannana::bannana::bannana:

Bought it one year old at half list.

Please don't take this the wrong way but... You would had thought on a car like that the v12 badges on the wing / door would be level, or has the door dropped? S class I think is a better car of the same year. nice Bmw tho lovely deep non orange peel finish to the paint.

Certainly not I'm not THAT daft lol well I hope not anyway :bannana::bannana::bannana:

Bought it one year old at half list.

That's the way, I love these cars and love the fact you can buy them so cheap after a few years and I'm sure yours was as good as new.
I will always have a luxo-barge in my drive I just love all the gizmos.
I hasten to add I'm down the £20K max barge budget as I like my sports cars and motorbikes too.

Please don't take this the wrong way but... You would had thought on a car like that the v12 badges on the wing / door would be level, or has the door dropped? S class I think is a better car of the same year. nice Bmw tho lovely deep non orange peel finish to the paint.
Nothing wrong with the door or badges Gav . You're eyes are wonky !

S class of the same year is the new model, whereas the new 7 just came out last year so can't really compare year for year.

The new 760 is due out at the end of this year and will be a 4wd too.

I think its the way the light is hitting the badges they are fine otherwise.

The 760 is gone now :(:(:(

Said goodbye to the best car I've ever owned.

Picked up an E63 so I'm back in the AMG fold.

Well not forced as such but sometimes you need to make a decision and it's one ruled by the head not the heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom