Theft From Locked Vehicles x2 - how?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only to a certain type of mentality with no understanding of the causes of the problems highlighted and therefore always unable to offer any sort of solution.

I doubt you have ever met Ian, I have not, nor have I met you and on that basis I would not be issuing judgments on the "mentality" of either of you.

What interested me was that it was two cars, of differing makes, at the same time (well, the same night at least).

Some say this marque is vulnerable, that marque is vulnerable etc.

Some say a baddie must have been sat close by, with a "reader" as a car is plipped, but this was two cars, arriving on the drive at different times.

All we know is, the cars were opened :dk:.

No danger of my children, family or friends doing drugs, we were all brought up correctly and taught the difference between right and wrong

Sorry, OT -

Ha Ha Lol! That is hilarious!

Talk about head in the sand! I don't know how old your kids are, but with a dad like you they'll sure as hell be smoking pot at the first opportunity! if they're not already!

Then taking E's, a bit of coke with friends, these are "normal" behaviour to young society now, nothing to do with "right" or "wrong".

Keep any drug use at that low level and hopefully they'll be just fine. But the next small steps from there are the ones that could change them for ever, and that is all about their peer group and their self esteem, not prehistoric "yorkshire man" rhetoric from parents.

I suppose you could always lock them in the cellar to keep them safe?

Sorry, OT -

Ha Ha Lol! That is hilarious!

Talk about head in the sand! I don't know how old your kids are, but with a dad like you they'll sure as hell be smoking pot at the first opportunity! if they're not already!

Then taking E's, a bit of coke with friends, these are "normal" behaviour to young society now, nothing to do with "right" or "wrong".

Keep any drug use at that low level and hopefully they'll be just fine. But the next small steps from there are the ones that could change them for ever, and that is all about their peer group and their self esteem, not prehistoric "yorkshire man" rhetoric from parents.

I suppose you could always lock them in the cellar to keep them safe?

Very true comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom