There's a monster of a 63 out there somewhere

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Felstmiester

MB Enthusiast
Car
Range rover sport
Read the description lol

Must be a minimum of stage 3 running high boost.
Looked into forged pistons myself but it's crazy money especially once the labour is added.

Lee C63 said:
Must be a minimum of stage 3 running high boost. Looked into forged pistons myself but it's crazy money especially once the labour is added.
look out for it vmax boys !!:thumb:

Someone message him n ask him what it's running lol

The Vmax day that a few of the highly tuned Mb,s are attending will be a true test on the day, what ever the conditions, forget, the big talking road testing and RR testing, it's just chest heaving talk, it will all become apparent on the day, there will be genuine high performance, and then I am expecting over heating issues as well from these modified MB,s, some will be high on it all, some will be disappointed, am sure this will include myself on this occasion, but there's a few that will run to expected potential, it's going to be fun and educational for us all, and just to be there, and whilst I have been to a few of these days, this one, MB wise excites me the most, it's going to be a great day, and probably going to shock a few of the serious marque cars there:thumb: which makes the day even better.:D

The Vmax day that a few of the highly tuned Mb,s are attending will be a true test on the day, what ever the conditions, forget, the big talking road testing and RR testing, it's just chest heaving talk, it will all become apparent on the day, there will be genuine high performance, and then I am expecting over heating issues as well from these modified MB,s, some will be high on it all, some will be disappointed, am sure this will include myself on this occasion, but there's a few that will run to expected potential, it's going to be fun and educational for us all, and just to be there, and whilst I have been to a few of these days, this one, MB wise excites me the most, it's going to be a great day, and probably going to shock a few of the serious marque cars there:thumb: which makes the day even better.:D

It's going to be interesting day that's for sure, and I am sure we will have a good laugh at the same time.
Hopefully the weather will be good and then I can give mine a good run and see if it can actually do what I hope it will....if not it will be a good experience and a good testing platform to know which direction to go next

ACID@MSL said:
All I will say bring it on!!!
thats the way acid:thumb:!!!:)

When are the Biturbo price's going to come down a little so I can get one.

I've only just traded my old E63 in and already I'm wanting the new one so I can mod the f**k out it.

When are the Biturbo price's going to come down a little so I can get one.

Hopefully not for a long time. :D

I've only just traded my old E63 in and already I'm wanting the new one so I can mod the f**k out it.

See the man above (Acid) when you do get one. He's done a *bit* to mine so far, hopefully another few bits left to go. :bannana:

Hopefully not for a long time. :D

See the man above (Acid) when you do get one. He's done a *bit* to mine so far, hopefully another few bits left to go. :bannana:

Lol I'm thinking hopefully in the next year they come down by atleast 10-15k :p

Yeh Acid's going to be the first place I take it, already planning what I'm going to do, thinking Bigger turbo's, downpipe and remap for a start then go from there :D

c_200k said:
Lol I'm thinking hopefully in the next year they come down by atleast 10-15k :p Yeh Acid's going to be the first place I take it, already planning what I'm going to do, thinking Bigger turbo's, downpipe and remap for a start then go from there :D

Downpipe and remap alone will get you 700bhp , Dave and I are both currently in that territory :)

Bigger turbos, who knows, 800, 850 ?

When and where is vmax? Thanks

It's a invite only event.
You can email via the VMax200 website

I am pretty sure the upcoming event is full but you never know there could be cancellations

Last edited by a moderator:
A big thank you to those I involved in asking for the editing of a post tonight, thanks for all your help and more so for the admin here acting upon it, very much appreciated. :thumb: it will hopefully help to maintain the goodwill of the future events of this type. R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom