Thermo Mug

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sarah.grandon

Car
Mercedes clk
Good evening all... hope you all ok? And staying safe in the ice and snow [emoji300]️!!

Silly question really... has anyone had the MB thermos mug after winter health check?? Just wondering if it’s worth having??

Hope you have all been good, Father Christmas is coming soon... [emoji301]️[emoji319][emoji320][emoji319][emoji301]️ x

The drink holder was not a standard fitment; it was an option, so most CLKs just have that odd card holder instead.

As a result, there's nowhere to put a drink in the car (which usually results in my wife spilling things over the passenger-side carpet).

The drink holder was not a standard fitment; it was an option, so most CLKs just have that odd card holder instead.

As a result, there's nowhere to put a drink in the car (which usually results in my wife spilling things over the passenger-side carpet).

I have it, and very happy to... but you can always just reach over and use the rear 2. Granted not very good while driving but passengers :)

Good evening all... hope you all ok? And staying safe in the ice and snow [emoji300]️!!

Silly question really... has anyone had the MB thermos mug after winter health check?? Just wondering if it’s worth having??

Hope you have all been good, Father Christmas is coming soon... [emoji301]️[emoji319][emoji320][emoji319][emoji301]️ x

Yup..... I got given two of them when my delivery was delayed. The thermos itself is ok, but as soon as I washed them then the MB badges started to come off and now they're not there at all. They are also a pretty snug fit in the cup holders and because of the handles they only fit into the holders in certain orientations.

I think the "Costa" style mugs without handles are much better to use.
Hope that helps.

Best insulated travel mugs I've ever used are so good that we now use them in the house. If we have a coffee any time (except visitors) we use Nespresso Citiz travel mugs. They look great after 18 months of maybe more hard use, and they keep drinks warm.

Nope, It wedges the opposite side next to the center console..
That's where the buttons for the pneumatic seat control are.

The best thermos we've got is some fancy Japanese thing my wife bought; coffee is still warm 24 hours later. - I don't know they make it work so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom