This looks nice...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

french

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi TT RS 2.5 , Zanussi Wd12: - LG Combi Multiwave - Swan 9 slice toaster with removable crumb tray
I.m sort of talking myself into it...

Low price , just wondered if anyone her owned it or p/x it to the present garage?

Also, coming from a E55 211, what should I expect
I'm thinking about the same Mpg, slightly faster ,smoother?
I know this will sound unusual to most but I think I'd miss the SBC braking of the E55, especially the hold feature. I am hoping the steering on the E63 would be not as heavy as the E55 ?

No idea about the 5 speed to 7 speed ...will it be quicker, will it be smoother ?

Ta

Am sure that belongs/used to belong to someone on here! MOR8A if I am not mistaken.

Last edited:
I'd be inclined to hold out for the facelifted 2013 model which looks far more aggressive.
Not sure the car above has the 5.5Biturbo either?

Supposedly the 5.5 bi turbo- cant see even MSL getting 700hp from a na car...

I'd be inclined to hold out for the facelifted 2013 model which looks far more aggressive.
Not sure the car above has the 5.5Biturbo either?
I thought it was a TT as it says its a 5.5cc motor, I wont bother if its a N/a car.

Says v8 biturbo on the so I'd imagine it is.

IF it is the one I think it is, here's the classified ad on here from earlier this year..

2012 w212 e63 amg ppp

Could be, although no red calipers and calcite white v diamond white (unless the seller has guessed the colour?)

Wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong....according to SWMBO!:D

Abb, after reading your comment that it might be Morbas car I looked through his postings & in one he did an assessment of the transition from E55k to E63 TT...which to me was very interesting. there is one part though that has made me possibly think twice & it is where he says about the ride from a E55 to E 63,saying the E63 is quite hard at times ,especially on poor roads & he likened the E55 more to a S class. Well I know its no S class ride but I get what he means & TBH I am to long in the tooth to be putting up with hard fidgety rides, which is why I stopped looking at RS6 V10's, so can any of you guys give me a 2nd opinion please...not denigrating Morbas view but a 2nd opinion is always good.
Oh & this is also looking nice..
Mercedes-Benz E Class 5.5 E63 BlueEFFICIENCY AMG MCT 7S 4-MATIC 4dr (start/stop)

Supposedly the 5.5 bi turbo- cant see even MSL getting 700hp from a na car...

I agree John. No way is it getting 700bhp out of a 6.2n/a
I just had it in my head (wrongly) that the Biturbo came with the 2013 facelift.
Sorry for any confusion (mine alone it seems:D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom