Thoughts on the 211 star badge grill? Yes or no?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyBurrows

Banned
Car
Mercedes e320 cdi sport
So I've recently updated the front of my car I was never convinced on the star badge grill but after I colour coded it and the theme of the car being silver and black it looked better than I thought I'm not sure putting the original grill back on painted gloss black (no chrome on the car) would look good what's your thoughts?

Sorry if this has been spoke about but the search bar is not working for me so can't find out.

Thanks

Photos would help... generally that grille doesn't suit an s211.

Each to their own, but it looks Awful IMO...

What happened to the headlights?

Yeah I'm undecided so hoping people could help get my head around it another grill in gloss black will be expensive so don't want to do it unless I'm sure and the headlights are tinted I thought that was kinda obvious? Lol

How about this:

RE-005-W211-E63-AMG.jpg

(you know, how it came out of the factory ;) )

Like you said each to there own I hate the chrome and I'd rather have a car that's personalized to me and what I like not what everyone else has but like my original post said just looking for advice on the grill but think I'm slowly leaning towards a gloss black original grill.

And that's an e55 so didn't come out factory with that bumper and grill anyway :thumb:

Sorry don't like the lights or star. Mines a black 211 and when clean it's difficult to see the chrome bits in certain lights which I find great. Mine has black inserts in the grill with chrome accents

Why are people still trying to post pictures from photobucket. Is the problem that they can see the pic so don't realise that no body else can unless the poster has coughed up the $400 annual fee.

Photobucket is dead in the water and everyone that uses it needs to be looking for an alternative.

Why are people still trying to post pictures from photobucket. Is the problem that they can see the pic so don't realise that no body else can unless the poster has coughed up the $400 annual fee.

Photobucket is dead in the water and everyone that uses it needs to be looking for an alternative.

Why do people jump to conclusions without checking the facts?

The photo I posted is not hosted on Photobucket.

See the thread I created 2 weeks ago about Photobuckets policy changes:

https://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/pc-...charging-$399-per-year-3rd-party-hosting.html

Last edited:
This is mine, But i dont like the Black colour coded grille, so i'm after the standard Chrome Distronic grille.

P1010075.jpg

Thank you merc85 and yeah lights are a hate or love thing I guess, I see what you mean about your grill your car looks good with the chrome and silver wheels so a stock grill would set it off nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom