Thoughts on Zaino

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jjcodex

Car
S350 W222 SL55 AMG
Hi all

As above really - I bought a kit which I have used on various cars with reasonable results but have little comparable evidence.

Has anybody else used and compared to other products of a mid-field nature?

J

Zain's, was the go to product when I first got into detailing, whilst a lot has moved on since then I still think their products bring a lot to the table and still feature in my collection of products

Detailing is probably one of the biggest fad-driven scenes in existence, there's always something newer and "better" on the market. Doesn't mean the old stuff stops working. :thumb:

The real step forward has been with nano/ceramic coatings (GTechniq/CQuartz et al), if you're not getting involved in that then I wouldn't worry, Zaino is still good.

For me I never got on with Zaino, maybe i should have persevered with it a bit longer but I found it to not last to long and required more work than a wax to buff off..

z8 made my car shiny, even though at first it just seemed like watered-down squash.

I used to use autoglym products but was pointed towards zaino.

To be honest unlike the fact that it as relatively unfussy in its application (ie apply to whole car then buff off while car).

I think the finish looks great but I am not sure how the longevity compared to some of the newer products.

Z8 is one of the finest detailing products out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom