Thoughts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good resolution well done.

If the vibration wasn't there prior, it must be related. There can't be many things in that area which can cause it. I suspect a badly-fitted wheel arch liner.

If the vibration wasn't there prior, it must be related. There can't be many things in that area which can cause it. I suspect a badly-fitted wheel arch liner.

The vibration is internal... somewhere in the rear parcel shelf/ panel. Anyway they have identified that it is related to the side panel which connects to the roof and will be replacing!!!!

Good to see they did repair it but, I'm afraid, a typical follow up problem.

I had a lovely red CLK that had to have a full respray after I bought it from a main dealer - hidden rust spots and bubbling. It went to the MB paint shop in Solihull but when I got it back the badges had been left off and the remote opening didn't work. Took me another two trips to the dealer to get it sorted.

Good to see they did repair it but, I'm afraid, a typical follow up problem.

I had a lovely red CLK that had to have a full respray after I bought it from a main dealer - hidden rust spots and bubbling. It went to the MB paint shop in Solihull but when I got it back the badges had been left off and the remote opening didn't work. Took me another two trips to the dealer to get it sorted.

Argh thats so annoying!! I think this ‘vibration’ is making me go bonkers. It comes on and off on certain surfaces. Now all I seem to be doing is listening out for it which sucks! I do need to take it back to the dealer to get the sunroof lubbed up. The suckers creaks when I go over bumps although no always. Will just take it to the local one and not to the dealer I got it from as thats further away. Thank God for Mercedes Used 1 year warranty!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom