Tier 1 warranty advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Funkyboy

Car
E class
Hi all,

My e250 turns three years old at end of month and I've been quoted £670 for another year with a tier 1 level of cover with no excess.
Any advice if this is worth taking out?
Interestingly on the website the quote was £1050 but when I rang for a quote it was £670? So if anyone is thinking of this it's worth calling them direct.

Thanks

i have had this since mine turned 3 years old but i pay mine on a monthly bases currently mine is around £67 per month. I have had a few thinks done under warranty with no problems at all (well apart from the dealer itself) but my car is now over 7yrs old and has 113000miles so they now exclude most of the cover. My service plan runs out on the this service which is booked is booked in for in a couple of weeks. After that i think i will cancel both the service plan and warranty How

I have this on all the MB cars I have had. I have had more than my monies worth with just the CL600.

I had the extended warranty on my 2012 C-Class and it paid for itself each year. When you look at the cost of some components you've got to ask yourself "do I feel lucky? " I didn't so took the warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom