Time to introduce myself and my Mercs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GPzephyr

Car
W123 230CE, R129 500SL, Sprinter Van
Hi everyone

Ive been lurking for quite sometime but never really got around to being polite and posting an intro up until now.
I'm Chris and have got 3 Mercs down here in Kent.

A 1984 W123 230CE as my weekend runaround. Not in top condition but feels like it is probably the most reliable car on the planet.

1990 R129 500SL. New addition to the family. Just had major service and overhaul by myself. So far so good.

2011 LWB Sprinter 316CDI. Workhorse for my business. Does what it says on the tin I suppose.

I tend to do all my own work on vehicles as I often am disappointed in garage and dealerships standard of work.
The 230CE is in great mechanical condition at 210000 miles but am slowly working my away around the bodywork on the odd rust bubbles.
The SL is in amazing condition mechanically and body wise. Got to sort the stereo but the engine note is plenty enough music for me so far.

Ta ra for now

Pics will follow tomorrow :thumb:

Welcome to the forum.

+1 on the pics, love the SL's but I'd never hear the last of it, if I bought a two seater :)

Welcome to the forum, Chris. If you ever fancy mixing with forum members in person, have look out in Events (bottom right of page and select that section or select MB Club UK Bringing……….. in the top left) to see what's coming up.

Thanks for the welcome guys

As promised a few pics taken earlier.
Let me know if they can be seen, its taken an age to try and work out how to display them from Flickr.

16731308588_0c01acca64_z.jpg

16731312318_397cc59927_z.jpg

Welcome, where in kent are you? I'm sunny Medway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom