Tire Pressure - 2014 E63 Saloon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

amzchhabra

Car
Mercedes-AMG GTS
Hi all,

It appears my latest purchase doesn’t have a tire pressure sticker under the fuel cap. Would someone be so kind to post up the values or even a photo of theirs so I can check my tires. I am on the standard staggered 19s (255/35 & 285/30).

I have spoken to the supplying dealer, and they are ordering me a sticker.

Thanks in advance!
Amit

It's almost 1AM but hey a quick snap wouldn't hurt

This is from my own saloon
20171116_004636_r.jpg

And they couldn't tell you what pressure?
Unfortunately not, they asked me to call customer services. I also thought that was a little odd! I didn't get to speak to the sales guy who supplied the car as he is in training this week, and I think I ended up with someone in reception!

It's almost 1AM but hey a quick snap wouldn't hurt
Thank you for that!

Makes me wonder where the sticker went ! highly unlikely to be missing from the factory as its an important part of the information package on newly built cars and would not have got past inspection on the production line.

Makes me wonder where the sticker went ! highly unlikely to be missing from the factory as its an important part of the information package on newly built cars and would not have got past inspection on the production line.

I did think that, however, my last vehicle being an E350 Cabrio, which was a factory order by myself, also did not have the sticker. Very odd indeed! Must be a Tenorite Grey E-Class thing (my last one was tenorite grey too). Main thing is I have a sticker now, the dealer posted it over to me within a couple of days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom