Today I sold the CLS, and tomorrow a new one is being collected.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smillion

Car
CLS350 CDI sport
The best all round car I have ever owned, my 2011 CLS 350 AMG Sport sold today, and tomorrow I collect my brand new face lifted 9g CLS AMG Line 350

Surprisingly sad at fact my CLS is gone, excited by the features of the new one ....

Photos will follow.

Marc

smillion said:
The best all round car I have ever owned, my 2011 CLS 350 AMG Sport sold today, and tomorrow I collect my brand new face lifted 9g CLS AMG Line 350 Surprisingly sad at fact my CLS is gone, excited by the features of the new one .... Photos will follow. Marc

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it! 9gears is unreal, I won't if it will lose it's grunt as it will be so smooth? Let us know as it'll be good for you to tell us comparison

Hi

Newbie here

I have just (25/10/14) parted with my 212 and picked up a nice shiny CLS 350cdi Shooting Brake. Facelift model with most of the toys on airmatic. Compared with the W212 it is like driving an electric car, so smooth and refined.

Only 300 miles so far but finding it great.

please post pics of your CLSs

I really like the facelift ones.

Very nice indeed, i sat in a pearl white coloured one at the dealers today.

Congrats :thumb:.

A real world view of the 9g would be interesting, as the 7g (good though it is) seems to have played second fiddle to the 8sp ZF for so long.

When the weather gets better I will attempt to post pictures, but as a description Diamond Silver, Porcelain leather, Black Ash trim, Driver assistance pack, premium plus pack, privacy glass, lane assist, speed limit assist and tow bar.

I can't comment on 9G v 8sp ZF but my son-in-law has just ordered a 335i automatic which I think is 8sp ZF so will have a chance to compare in December

In the meantime the 9G is silky smooth, changes are imperceptible the only way of telling the gears are changing is noticing the revs change. However it is brand new so it will be interesting to see if it continues like this.

Distronic plus with steer assist is wonderful and the lights brilliant.

When the weather gets better I will attempt to post pictures, but as a description Diamond Silver, Porcelain leather, Black Ash trim, Driver assistance pack, premium plus pack, privacy glass, lane assist, speed limit assist and tow bar.

I can't comment on 9G v 8sp ZF but my son-in-law has just ordered a 335i automatic which I think is 8sp ZF so will have a chance to compare in December

In the meantime the 9G is silky smooth, changes are imperceptible the only way of telling the gears are changing is noticing the revs change. However it is brand new so it will be interesting to see if it continues like this.

Distronic plus with steer assist is wonderful and the lights brilliant. The way main beam switches like a set of curtains opening left me wondering what was happening the first time I saw it and once on the way it will illuminate both sides of the road beyond the car in front must make the driver in front wonder what is going on !

Apologies for double post

Distronic plus with steer assist is wonderful and the lights brilliant.

sounds like you ticked all the option boxes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom