Toilet seat advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is it just me or does that toilet look like a big toe and the lid looks like the toe nail?

Hehe, just told Mrs Ant Lee (she has a massive foot/toe/nail phobia) and she said she'll never use that toilet again without that horrifying picture in her head! :eek:

Maybe we just need some fungal foot powder on that gammy toe nail eh?

:D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to add.

Very peculiar shaped bottoms.

Well, we're very peculiar people with very peculiar taste.

We've got 8 of these toilets around our trough style dining room table. :D

Is this the one? looks very similar but cannot see the hinge on yours. They may sell spares

Toilet WC Bathroom Close Coupled Egg Pod Cistern Seat Cover EK207 Free Delivery | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Is this the one? looks very similar but cannot see the hinge on yours. They may sell spares

Toilet WC Bathroom Close Coupled Egg Pod Cistern Seat Cover EK207 Free Delivery | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks for that Bob, very kind of you. :thumb:

You are right though, the eBay one has a hinge that is viable from the top and is a different brand. I could email them and ask how much a seat is. Might be worth a gamble.

I've found a picture on google with toilet code on it:

All links to that picture take me to an overseas website. I'll email them too with pictures of the seat. See if they still stock the seats.

http://www.ecvv.com/company/cnvieany/index.html

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Try Jiff (Ziff)

Oops, I read that first bit really fast and got the Ji and the z all discombobulated :eek::crazy:

Some elbow grease required with that solution (no pun intended).

If the colour has been affected by the sun and lights then it is stained in.

Forget trying to polish it out or whatever...,buy a new one.

I suspect you know this already.

If the colour has been affected by the sun and lights then it is stained in.

Forget trying to polish it out or whatever...,buy a new one.

I suspect you know this already.

Struggling to source a new seat Darrell. If this had been an option I'd have bought one years ago.

Darrell said:
If the colour has been affected by the sun and lights then it is stained in. Forget trying to polish it out or whatever...,buy a new one. I suspect you know this already.

But if you "go" in the dark you have a totally different kind of staining to worry about...

Try PhotoShop. While the lid may still be off colour, at least the photo of the lid can be restored to white again.

Try PhotoShop. While the lid may still be off colour, at least the photo of the lid can be restored to white again.

I've already photoshopped the pic in my OP. The seat is in fact perfectly white to match the toilet. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom