Tonight Blade Runner 10.45pm BBC2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Blade Runner the final cut tonight at 10.45 BBC 2 If you haven't seen one of best movies of the 2nd half of the 20th century watch it or at the very least record it. Film Noir, Detective thriller, Dystopian Science fiction its all those but greater than the sum of its parts. Harrison Ford is a great hero as Dekard the replicant hunter but Rutger Hauer is simply magnificent as Roy Batty. I defy anyone not to be moved by the last scene on the roof in the rain.=
Unmissable!
[YOUTUBE HD]KPcZHjKJBnE[/YOUTUBE HD]

It was years before I realised that Deckard was also potentially a replicant.

It really is an outstanding film and the scene with Roy Batty and Deckard on the roof is one of the best film endings ever produced.

It was years before I realised that Deckard was also potentially a replicant.

Depends which version of the film you saw.

In the original release Deckard is asked if he has ever taken the test - but it's not backed up properly because scenes were cut.

Depends which version of the film you saw.

In the original release Deckard is asked if he has ever taken the test - but it's not backed up properly because scenes were cut.

That sounds like the MBClub information version.

great film, first watched it at a friends hifi shop in the av demo suite, philips video 2000 disc (that dates it) and full surround sound system

I was very luck and worked with the Editor, very talented bloke. He also cut Alien that had similar troubles with the studios.

I'm going to have to reserve a long night in going through all the versions on the bluray now! :rock:

So typed a lot of words..... but bottom line is love it or hate its seminal....

No cigar

Not sure your legs are as good as Sean Young.. Although in a different light....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom