Tony Purslow Guildford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Setanta

Had a great experience with them - they did the head gasket on my (now sold) R129 300SL

I live in North London but travelled there on the strength of things I had read about them and was not disappointed. Price was the same as an independent and with a 2 year warranty; the service was top notch and the mechanics waited till 9pm that night till I got there so I could pick up the car. Above and beyond the call of duty.

Very impressed and would use them again.

they appear to be opening in the Slyfield Industrial Estate. Tempting to go climbing at Craggy while they service the car. :D

Nice to hear a glowing report about a dealer. They're not all bad..

I've never had anything but good service from the guys at Tony Purslow over the years.....they are an example of how all Mercedes dealers should be

After reading all the reports on here, I put my car in for a B service with Tony Purslow Guildford - excellent service and very polite and courteous staff - would not hesitate to use again and only 100 quid more than an indie.

The guys in the spares dept are very helpful too, They looked up the bits I needed to fit my W210 mirrors to my W202.Other places I have been have been totally useless when they get a query away from the norm

Hi,
I am from Reading... is the quality of service received the same from the Tony Purslow dealerships in Basingstoke and Guildford?

Hi,
I am from Reading... is the quality of service received the same from the Tony Purslow dealerships in Basingstoke and Guildford?

I've not had good service from Basingstoke of late , i wont be taking my car back there

I use Tony Purslow at Hindhead and they have been very good. Whether the fact that they are a 'service only' branch and therefore live or die by their reputation has anything to do with it I don't know.

Good bunch of people there and they seem to value your custom which is a rare thing these days.

I was in TP in Guildford today. They are a helpful friendly bunch of guys in my opinion.

yeh got to add my positive feedback. had a few dealing with them including looking at a new B Class for my wife last week. Always very good service, probably the best main dealer round here to be honest.... Of to MB in Brentford tomorrow though as that is where my mum lives and I need to get to a spares centre before they close....

I'm still taking my SL over there, even though I live in Bracknell now. They've always been pretty sensible about what needs doing and what can be left (bearing in mind it's a low annual mileage car), and the big discount is a major plus.

Yes i take the C43 there to keep the Stamp and you get a free MOT, it's going there next month for an "A" Service and the MOT anything major and i get Olly or TM Motors to do it and as Bill said that 40% off labour and 10% off parts is very good, they also let you supply your own oil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom