Too fast, too close........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having looked at the video several times, the biker riding without due care and attention had very few options, either slam brakes on which he'd probably stop on or after the crossing or floor it to avoid the girl.

Having looked at the video several times, the biker riding without due care and attention had very few options, either slam brakes on which he'd probably stop on or after the crossing or floor it to avoid the girl.

He opened the throttle while ON the crossing, not in an attempt to speed up to avoid the girl.....to me it looked like he just wanted to ride away fast to avoid any kind of repercussions of his action. ie anyone noting his license number!

Or sheer embaressment.......

Last edited:
I am not sure which world your living in, but my tape measure is shorter than yours!
crossing.jpg

This confirms he no where near her, shes just on the crossing as hes leaving it more than 12 ft when hes actually at the start of the crossing.

The Illegal part of this video is hes overtaking on zig zag lines.

Last edited:
Id say 8ft, she had to stop to let him pass.

This confirms he no where near her, shes just on the crossing as hes leaving it more than 12 ft when hes actually at the start of the crossing.

giphy.gif

Great recovery and avoidance skills from the biker.
Daydreaming/not paying attention (his only fault), suddenly realises he`s far too close to the car in front braking for the pelican.
Applies correct brake inputs to maintain motorcycle steering geometry and handling responses and expertly avoids contact with vehicle at near point-blank range.
By now committed to cross pelican with pedestrian already part-way accross so provides maximum power to squirt past totally avoiding any contact with either pedestrian or car and within a safe clearance between both.

Potentially serious, a near miss - yes, but under the circumstances the end result was a total non-event the kind of `near miss` that probably happens hundreds of times every day on our streets in one way or another.
The only reason it was brought to our attention was because of it`s capture by dashcam and the witness thinking it would make an ideal thread on the UK`s premier anti-biker whinging car forum to demonstrate yet again how dangerous `bikers` and motorbikes are?

She actually saw him (luckily) and stopped briefly while he came past the AUDI

But sorry my mistake......bikers never do anything wrong, this time its the girls fault for wanting to cross the road legally and safely! :dk:

Anyway nice weather we're having lately.....

Last edited:
The only reason it was brought to our attention was because of it`s capture by dashcam and the witness thinking it would make an ideal thread on the UK`s premier anti-biker whinging car forum to demonstrate yet again how dangerous `bikers` and motorbikes are?

I would have posted if it had been a pedal cyclist, car, bus, van or CV that had been caught on camera driving stupidly.......I have dismissed the rest of your comment as you were obviously making a joke....:D

Yes, beautiful weather........

Great recovery and avoidance skills from the biker.

Incompetent - just got lucky trying to save himself - just got lucky that there was nobody running across the crossing - just got lucky avoiding the OP as well given the near loss of control.

Zero skill.

Just random luck that he and one or more pedestrians didn't end up in hospital.

The weather is clearly at fault...........

Had it been more inclement the bike rider would have been in his car with the heater on day dreaming instead :)

Just for reference .............

Last edited:
UK`s premier anti-biker whinging car forum to demonstrate yet again how dangerous `bikers` and motorbikes are?

There can't be much anti-biker whinging in the world if this is supposedly the *premier* anti-biker whinging car forum.

:crazy:

What a ****! :(

Clearly the fault of the guy who painted a crossing where people would use it as a crossing and attempt to cross the road. Come on folks we can see the girl was misled by a crossing that should not have been there. I love the way the biker converted his riding skills into a chocolate log in the back of his pants.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

It wasn't the biker's fault as he clearly still had winter tyres on.

Lucky she was watching - idiot biker giving other bikers a bad name.

I thought they all rode like that.

I say it was the car drivers fault...it doesn't matter which one, it's always the car drivers fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom