Top gear interweb reminder 8pm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Grab a beer and get sat down:bannana:

it should be another good one.

cheers

Something to do with driving across Africa I think?

should be good, really enjoyed lat weeks

Looking forward to this one !

mmm, not sure this is good for a full hour :confused:

How come we saw the MB star on the grill go in the fire, but it is still on the front of the Merc?

How come we saw the MB star on the grill go in the fire, but it is still on the front of the Merc?
Spoil sport.

This is EASILY the best show so far. BRILLIANT

John

It was actually a different MB emblem fastened on, not a consistency problem.

just goes to show that cars should be mechanical machines and not electrical or computer machines.
At least for the components that keep it moving.

tee hee - the right car won :)

Who's going to start complaining first?

The environmentalists moaning about damage to the planet
The "rubbish like this isn't worth the licence fee" brigade
The "Top Gear isn't about proper cars any more" mob

My dad had one of those. It is a tank, should be fine across Africa, I have seen them in Eastern Europe tied to a plough and working the field.

I seem to remeber the agricultual/transport vehicle of choice in africa was the peugeot 404 in the 50/60's , followed by the 505 from the late 60's until just about today. 4x4's were for the bwana - elderly peugeots were for everybody else. I did miss TG:(

Old Merc Rule,

But how hammonds car carried on?.......

:)

I don't know. The car had the engine on while the bonnet was under water. Surely it would have cranked the engine.

I don't know. The car had the engine on while the bonnet was under water. Surely it would have cranked the engine.

nah, the electrics would have given up long before that.

All credit to the "bush mechanics" for keeping the cars running.

As expected though, the one car that got through it completely unscathed was the one they were all joking about :)

andy

How dare James May infer the other two presenters were gay, how dare they laugh at follicularly challenged gentlemen\persons. This whole program was rude, offensive and catering to the gutter humour that is so prevalent in the working class of our country. This program should be removed forthwith and the producers asked to resign or face being sacked. Thank goodness we have the PC police who will hopefully reach a quick decision and remove this rubbish from our screens. Shame on any Mercedes-Benz owners that thought this funny.

John

Anyone else got out the wrong side of the bed this morning? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom