Top Gear season preview live tonight at 2100

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
what channel?

And best of all, you can watch the entire event globally on TopGear.com, the Top Gear YouTube channel and our Facebook and Twitter accounts at 21:00 GMT this Sunday 18 January. If you're in the UK, you can also watch it at the same time on the BBC's Red Button, or catch up on the BBC iPlayer.

From BBC1/BBC2 press the red button your remote at 2100

Bobby Dazzler said:
From BBC1/BBC2 press the red button your remote at 2100
just done it! I'm a big fan since my youth ! Many thanks! :thumb:

Starts at 8:55

clarkson.GIF

Well, I watched it, and look forward to the new series.
Yes, I know most of it is staged etc, but still better than most of the other dross, soaps etc
It IS an entertainment program these days, with some info about cars, but I will still watch it.
Each to their own, I guess.

Neil

Agree it's just entertainment, I miss the old Fifth Gear, that had some sensible car stuff.

I miss the old Fifth Gear, that had some sensible car stuff.

I thought they were a bit lightweight and tended to either go flippant with looking at any car or basically just work through the brochure.

Part of this was that they messed about with the format a bit - as they went - they couldn't decide on whether they were trying to be old Top Gear or the 'new' Top Gear. And the killer is that I suspect the 'new' TG operates on a significantly higher budget than Fifth Gear.

Looking forward to the episode about Australia. Cars look interesting and potential for same amazing scenery and videography.

Thanks for the link, a most interesting and enjoyable preview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom