Top Gear tonight's episode

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisA

MB Enthusiast
Car
CL 63 Biturbo 2014 - S63L 2010 - CLS Weistec MSL Monster (RIP)
Worth watching for a change :thumb:

Quite humorous and even my kids enjoyed it :D

I loved those big Yank trucks. I'm not certain that they'd fit the roads round here though...

I like those 'trucks'. And the price even more. It never fails to amaze how much cheaper things are in the US, even imported from the UK vehicles……….for light entertainment, I built a S/C RR (not the sport) online. GBP115k v USD108k (I think it was) for the same vehicle.

I need one of those lightbars for my Hilux!!

I need one of those collapsed suns for my Hilux!!

Trouble is, looking at them on the bay, I'll need to uprate the alternator and the battery, and probably the engine as well!!

I must say that supercharged Velociraptor really sounded like the Judgement day had arrived. How did it compare to your CLS Chris?

Another fantastic episode. I think this has been a great series so far :thumb:

I must say that supercharged Velociraptor really sounded like the Judgement day had arrived. How did it compare to your CLS Chris?

haha....just been on a chat with the guys I went to the last meet with and they said mine sounded just like it. All supercharger whirring and a low rumble from the exhaust :cool:

I need one of those collapsed suns for my Hilux!!

Trouble is, looking at them on the bay, I'll need to uprate the alternator and the battery, and probably the engine as well!!

Not at all, I have a couple on my Landcruiser, ~10A consumption.

Now you come to mention it...

They were originally fitted for a charity event I do every year, where some of the challenges involve nighttime observation (finding code boards hidden in the trees etc). I had a pair facing sideways, plus 2 100w Hella spots and dip/main beam going forwards.

Apparently I was lighting up the other side of the valley over half a mile away :D

Well I thought it was terrible and want the 42.7p it cost me of my license fee refunding.

I mean, what were they doing talking about cars? I thought this was meant to be an entertainment programme where the cast went on jolly japes that no-one cared about.

I'm so mad I am going to write a strongly worded letter to "Points of View".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom