TOP GEAR

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have to say this new series is far better than TGT.
Much more about the cars and the presenters are getting better each episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That dodge appeals more to me than a Ferrari.

And the i30 and stinger will be serious bargains in a few years.

From the point of view of the presenters coming across well and beginning to show their real personality, I thought the best bit was on the 2cv.

Agreed, I thought I was a good watch. It's the first time I have watched the new presenters of the show seen small bits here and there but couldn't warm to them as such but this episode was really interesting I thought, especially the 2cv

Tell us why.
The general feeling here is that it’s getting better.
To be fair i never liked the original TG fornat with Clarkson, May and Hammond but hoped the new TG would change all that but we just have 3 different but still irritating presenters. All IMO of course.

It’s getting better each episode, I would say. MLB is a natural and I think has saved the show. Rory is very good, seems to be developing his own style and interacts well with MLB. The weak link for me at the moment is still the rather stilted maty-ness between MLB and CH - definitely needs work/better scripting or something, though I thought the 2CV was their best joint effort so far

Really enjoyed it again, but the celeb in cars section needs to go, those two comedians were not funny and their interaction with the hosts seemed forced or false. Loved the 2CV segment, some natural and funny interaction between MLB and CH. And if MLB does his own driving at the speeds and with the skill level shown and not a pro driver, hats off to him. We know CH can drive. Rory is my fave, he’s more natural than the two of them when it comes to enthusiasm and talking to the audience. Loved the Kia segment, they will be some cheap fun in a few years time.

Aye, I tend to fast forward the celebs in cars bit, I did on the old TG too.

I reckon they should have a lottery for the audience members, stick one of them in the car instead.

I watched it on iPlayer last night ... definitely getting better and nice to see a little bit more of Rory this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom