Top Gun Refinishing, Oxfordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wilfie

Car
CLK320 W208
Has anyone used this bodyshop?

Need to get some quotes and these are within walking distance of my home.

Has anyone used this bodyshop?

Need to get some quotes and these are within walking distance of my home.

Not used them but walking distance of home is not a good enough reason to make your choice......they may be excellent.
What are you needing doing?

Mic

Theres a few rust bubbles that need sorting. I think it will be a respray for one of the front wings and then theres some areas above the rear bumper that need attention.

A mate recomended them after they did his ford warranty work. Their work has a 3year guarantee. I have a feeling they may be expensive.

Tones has been mentioned in Reading so I thought I'd get at least 2 quotes.

Cheers

Theres a few rust bubbles that need sorting. I think it will be a respray for one of the front wings and then theres some areas above the rear bumper that need attention.

A mate recomended them after they did his ford warranty work. Their work has a 3year guarantee. I have a feeling they may be expensive.

Tones has been mentioned in Reading so I thought I'd get at least 2 quotes.

Cheers

MB Oxford use Liam Kenny in Eynsham. A motor trader pal of mine uses Steve Barford in the Cowley Road, Oxford, who does a very reasonable job.
Opposite ends of the scale but worth getting comparative estimates. Hightone in Middleton Stoney would be good but pricey for such work.

Mic

Thanks for that Mic I will speak to them aswell.:thumb:
Got a feeling Liam Kenny advertise on the radio, be interesting to see what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom