Tough on crime......or maybe not.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
80 hours was an ok sentence for something so dangerous, but I feel ripped off for him that he didn't get to test it. :)

simonl said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4474185.stm

good to see the justice system ensuring vandals are kept out of harms way...... :rolleyes:

Goes to show how honesty is always the best policy... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

If this man had denied the car was 'really' wired to the mains then the prosecution would have had to prove that it really was.

Yes your worships I had the mains domestic supply go out to the car, but it was connected to a twelve volt trickle charge, or whatever.....

Criiminals have as much integrity as a politician and are just as honest.

John

He's got a really nice neighbour hasn't he .........

reporting him to the plod for having cables going from his car.....

perhaps he should wire up the neighbours front door handle next !! :devil:

Top man for ingenuity, good work fella !!

It would be interesting to know how he did it without it affecting the cars electrics.

Anher way they do it, learnt in Northern Ireland, is to have a seperate coil wired up to the battery and a water bottle dripping down a chain attached to the water bottle on the posative side of the coil, thereby making the puddle negative. Touch the car and you get 14000 volts up your arm. Not life threatening but a serious reminder that electricity can hurt. :eek:

Ian B Walker said:
Anher way they do it, learnt in Northern Ireland, is to have a seperate coil wired up to the battery and a water bottle dripping down a chain attached to the water bottle on the posative side of the coil, thereby making the puddle negative. Touch the car and you get 14000 volts up your arm. Not life threatening but a serious reminder that electricity can hurt. :eek:

I like it !! but how do you get into the car yourself ? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom