Track Day Insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

afflier

Car
W639 Viano Ambiente XLWB 3.0 v6; S204 AMG C63 Estate; A209 CLK 280 AMG Conv
I found a very old thread on this subject but nothing since.

As it says in the title, Im looking in to getting some Track Day Insurance for the C63. Actually only thinking of TV4 drag as opposed to full Track Day (future maybe!)

I found this page from Adrian Flux Adrian Flux Track Day Insurance but havent yet had a response from them.

Any hints, tips, suggestions would be welcome

I've been on a few track days and never bothered. I know my limits and keep it to 95%, no sense in bringing your car home in a bag. You can still give it a good thrash, which you certainly can't on the public highway.

I went to a Vmax (similar to TV4 I guess) and TBH going fast in a straight line doesn't require that much skill. If you manage to crash on one of those I'm afraid you don't deserve a car..

Cheers,

Gaz

afflier said:
I found a very old thread on this subject but nothing since. As it says in the title, Im looking in to getting some Track Day Insurance for the C63. Actually only thinking of TV4 drag as opposed to full Track Day (future maybe!) I found this page from Adrian Flux Adrian Flux Track Day Insurance but havent yet had a response from them. Any hints, tips, suggestions would be welcome

I track insured my brand new c63 a week after I got and took it around Goodwood just north of £400 with £8k excess was best I could get.

Only did it the once and never insured another car for track use again.

As said if you crash in a straight line but it is possible for a mechanical to cause a crash so always a risk.

I found a very old thread on this subject but nothing since.

As it says in the title, Im looking in to getting some Track Day Insurance for the C63. Actually only thinking of TV4 drag as opposed to full Track Day (future maybe!)

I found this page from Adrian Flux Adrian Flux Track Day Insurance but havent yet had a response from them.

Any hints, tips, suggestions would be welcome

Hi,

If you could PM me some details I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Kind Regards
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom