Traffic announcements

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PXW

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model 3 AWD Performance; MG ZS EV
Given that the Comand satnav picks up traffic problems I don't usually want to listen to radio traffic bulletins, so I generally keep the TA box unticked on the radio control. But every so often it seems to select TA by itself, which I only find out when something I'm listening to gets interrupted. Not a major problem but it feels a bit of a glitch; anyone else get this happening?

(Ps Mods - this should probably be in "Electronics" but I can't seem to start a thread there from the app; please feel free to move this if appropriate)

Thanks
Peter

TA is toggled on and off by way of a long press on the mute button (steering wheel or dashboard). It's possible if you use the mute button that you're inadvertently switching TA back on again?

Mine has started interrupting since I installed the latest map DVD, but as above; one tap of the "mute" button starts the music going again.

st13phil said:
TA is toggled on and off by way of a long press on the mute button (steering wheel or dashboard). It's possible if you use the mute button that you're inadvertently switching TA back on again?

Thanks, didn't know that. That's probably what's happening as I often use the mute button to take out the audio navigator instructions (I tend to use the navigator even for journeys I know well, not for directions but for the traffic monitoring and rerouting). Will watch my muting technique a bit more carefully in future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom