TrapperJohn - a public thankyou

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Just wanted to say publicly what a thoroughly nice man TrapperJohn is.

Nothing is too much trouble and he goes out of his way to help others, a fact of which quite a few forum members are aware

:bannana::rock::thumb:

The BEST forum!

Totally agree top man is our John one of this forums true unsung heroes, nothing is too much trouble and him and his good lady have hearts of gold, and I speak from experience.

I entirely agree.

At my first MB Club GTG of a couple of years ago, John, who I'd never met, except on the forum, greeted me as if we'd been friends for years - I've not forgotten that.

A top man.

Agreed. John is a true gent who will always help anyone out. I speak from personal experience, too.

Aw shucks chaps. If I can help someone I will - It all forms part of being a great forum and community. Many, many of you have enriched mine and SWMBOs life so much.

I need tax advice I ask on the forum. (You know who you are Julia)
I need gardening advice I ask on the forum.
I need food and wine advice I ask on the forum.
I need my car fettled - a forum member does it for me.
I need tyre advice - I get snowed under. !!!
I need to hoon round Scotland (twice) The forum organises it for me. Well Steve does but people chip in with this and that too.
I need a decent curry - The forum organises a night out for me.
I need to see a different side of life - the forum sorts it for me.
A conducted tour round Windsor Castle with fine shopping and dining - The forum produces a star.
I need to get away from the TV and its endless twaddle - Good Evening Forum Members.
I wonder what it would be like to see inside an SLS - Pictures galore from forum members. Reports too.
What would it be like to drive a CLS with a snotting great engine. Thank you Sean.
What would it be like to spend half the year in Russia. I know, a forum member told me.
Ever had a ride in an S Class long - Yup - Forum member took me for a sedate drive.
A detailed report on running a C63 - its all here.
Meet a guy with directly opposing views to mine and make him a brew. Excellent. Hi Wes.
Have a druel over an Allard, yup done that too.
There is just so much stuff going on and if I have missed your part in it I'm sorry. So its not just me - its all of us doing the best we can for each other.
Extract the urine from each other now and again - why the hell not.
Things get jugular not jocular from time to time but it gets sorted in the end.
People move away from Mercedes cars and stay around. Brilliant and where the hell is SPX I miss his banter. I'm sure he will be back.

CHEERS

Hes been very helpful to me too
just thought id chip in as we are talking about him ( hehe! )
I shall buy him a Pint, Coffee or Tea if and when we meet
:thumb:

where the hell is SPX I miss his banter. I'm sure he will be back.

I still have a look in to keep my eye on you Lancashire lot when I get the chance John, but work is mental at the moment...

Hope you're well pal.

Aw shucks chaps. If I can help someone I will - It all forms part of being a great forum and community. Many, many of you have enriched mine and SWMBOs life so much.

CHEERS

Dont need to go out really! :bannana:

And hello from...

Russia John! :D (weather permitting, back sunday!)

(glad someone reads my Russian stories! LOL!)

Attachments

• DSC08817.jpg
    DSC08817.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 11
I recall when I joined getting my first welcome from Mr T - probably because I mentioned buying a W124, but he is a stalwart of this forum and in person a splendid fellow in every respect.

John and his wife Liz are all stars, feeding me and my mate numerous times and are decent people who are great to spend time with. Proper forum all star!!!

...and where the hell is SPX I miss his banter. I'm sure he will be back.

CHEERS

He's still here and posting as far as I can see? I'm sure I've seen a post from him yesterday.

He's still here and posting as far as I can see? I'm sure I've seen a post from him yesterday.

On this very thread - see post 11

TJ,

I came away from the 124 day last year feeling short changed that we hadn't met - something I had been hoping to do! Whilst I prefer physical gatherings to forum life, I feel "the kettle is always on" with you being here!

John does most of all the leg work here. AKA Yard Dog. Top guy and a very good friend. I only have one critisism of him. He will insist on buying crap cars and asking me to put them right. :devil:

You meet many people in life only a few can be called friends. John you are a mate.

John does most of all the leg work here. AKA Yard Dog. Top guy and a very good friend. I only have one critisism of him. He will insist on buying crap cars and asking me to put them right. :devil:

You meet many people in life only a few can be called friends. John you are a mate.

:p Some of them had their uses. :thumb:

Attachments

• 2012-08-09-726.jpg
    2012-08-09-726.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom