Travel Visa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

I need to get a Tourist Visa to visit Moscow, can anyone recommend any good Visa Companies, there are loads on the web, but I dont know if they are any good.

Many thanks

Tan

I always use ASLA
They will organise the Invitation and Visa.
You can of course get an Invitation letter (quite easy and free) if you are staying in a Hotel in Moscow or from a friend in Russia.

Regards
Joe

The Russian Embassy are actually quite helpful themselves believe it or not.

They have come down hugely in price since I used to travel there, used to cost over £130 back then...looks like they are now available for around £18 or so....

They have come down hugely in price since I used to travel there, used to cost over £130 back then...looks like they are now available for around £18 or so....

I will need it on the next day service, so its guna cost about £185 including the invitation letter.

I am having problems getting through to the consulate.

Hi

I need to get a Tourist Visa to visit Moscow, can anyone recommend any good Visa Companies, there are loads on the web, but I dont know if they are any good.

Many thanks

Tan

If I recall, member Dittrich is either Russian or has family there. May be worth a PM?

(Apologies if I have the wrong person!)

I think you may buy the Invitation for about £18, If you can not get a free one
I travel there at least once a year and with a free Invitation I pay £75 for the Visa (1 Month single entry).

As you say the Consulate are quite helpful and you could make an appointment and obtain your own visa on the same day (or wait in line)
With Visa agents they have fast track arrangements with consulate.
Sadly the quicker you need, the more expensive it will be.
If you wll be returning it may be worthwhile getting a Business Visa (Multi entry and up to 12 months)you will need to take a H.I.V test, and submit the paperwork .

Joe

Can you make it to the Russian embassy. It's in Notting Hill. They can turn them round in a day I think.

(that's how I did mine)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom