Trusting Mercedes Dealers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

M11GUL

Car
A207 E350d Premium Cabriolet
Just thought I'd share my most recent experience with my local dealer Mercedes-Benz of Coventry.

I am normally used to hearing of dealers that recommend changing half worn brakes, tyres with 3mm remaining tread etc but Coventry are definitely not of the same kind!

They did a service on my car on Tuesday and I had no problems whatsoever. They did however recommend I get my front tyres changed and from the picture attached, it was a great recommendation!

Wondering if there are other members who can also report of good service from dealers? They only ever seem to get bashed for bad service!

Down to the cords!

Attachments

• image-443614926.jpg
    image-443614926.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 57
I hope this "good" MB dealer sorted out your serious suspension geometry problem.
Otherwise your new tyres will soon be as bad as the ones they've replaced.

Ball joint issue rectified prior to service.

I think that main dealers are currently under the MB Corporate cosh.

The previously mentioned (on another thread) post experience rating system seems to be king at the mo.

Mine was serviced on Tuesday, and the service agent attended to my every need.

As he handed over the key he told me I'd be receiving an appraisal form in the post, and how nice a 10 would be, if I chose to award it.

Exactly the same as the sales manager, when I bought the car 6 months ago.

I should say, also, that MB Coventry looked at my previous car without an appointment, after I'd called in to see them, as the original supplying dealer - very friendly.

Last edited:
Dont think all corporate aligned dealerships are good, personally wouldnt touch Watford or Colindale for Service based on prioir experiences. Brooklands is a differnet story and every time it is a good experience?

Kamal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom