Trying to trace any service history for my 1987 560 SEC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bmthnick1981

Car
C126 560 SEC, W211 E63 AMG
Can anyone help with MB service history checks?

Reg: D454 GDD

Vin: WDB1260452A318098

Thanks in advance!

There wont be any records reallly... MB changed puters around late 90's so before that all is pretty much lost.

There is an office in the netherlands that may have details of dates it went into MB dealers but there will be very little information.

Start is to call the HQ in Milton Keynes.

I'd start trying to track down the previous owners and contact them who might be able to put you in touch with the places it was serviced as not all of them may have been MB. I rang the last owner on mine who turned out to be the original owners brother, gave me his contact details I called him and ended up with the a full A4 folder full of bills service receipts even the original invoice. First owner was a Indian restaurant owner and even treated me to my lunch when I went to pick up the docs.:D

If you've got any MB bills or receipts you could have a chat there or if there is a dealers sticker in the back window or on the tax disc holder, have a chat with them.

Little update, found the service book / history in the glove box! And the owners manual, also got some old receipts off the last owner. Very pleased. Restoration is progressing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom