Tyres - Michelin Pilot super sport prices.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cousy

Car
C63 AMG Coupé
Looking at a set of Michelin Pilot super sport tyres for a C63 Coupe and the best price I can find is £648 delivered from black circles.
I think this is a reasonable price, does anyone have a recommendation to find a better price?

(If only we lived in warmer climates, I'd love a set of Michelin PSS Cup 2's.)

255/30 R19 Y (91) Front
235/35 R19 Y (91) Rear

Also anyone with a better tyre choice option I'd like to hear you opinions, I'm currently running with Goodyear Eagle F1 A2's that seem to be pretty good although they are the only tyres I've had on the car in the 6 months & 3k miles of ownership.

Since having a Quaife LSD fitted the grip levels have increased massively, no more singe wheel spin and traction control light rarely seen. In the wet it's a great improvement, anyone thinking of getting it done should do it. I had it supplied and fitted at MSL Birmingham and only took 4 hours.

Thanks

I bought my PSS from Tyreleader, very competitive.

I bought my last tyres from Oponeo, it looks like Tyreleader, Oponeo and Blackcircles are all the same price for MPSS. I'm two minds whether to go for these or F1

Yes, just checked and BC and Tyreleader are the same price for delivered. I have F1 A2's on now. they are good but I can't compare them to anything else as iv'e only driven the car with these tyres.
I'm only going for MPSS due to seeing good reviews of them.

Also do you guys always go MO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom