UCI on Audio 20

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
2004 C220 CDi Avantgarde est
Not sure if anyone can help but anyway... I have got an audio gateway which I have connected up to my Audio 20 headunit, the serial number and other numbers on the unit are:
ZB:A2049009301
HW:A1718270345
SW:A2049020601
BL:A2049020701

The Media interface is connected up to the headunit and they seem to be "talking"

I get the below in the engineering mode for the media interface

Headunit info is this

UCI info says this (USB connected with cable A0018276704 this cable did not come with the unit)

And this is what the Media interface display said before the uci was connected

And this is what comes up with it connected

With the usb cable plugged in i'm not getting a flashing light on the stick, could i have the wrong cable? as i have noticed there is another USB one with the part number A0028272304 and is plugged directly into the uci, I have noticed that there are a few different usb cables around. Which one should i be using??

Aha, with 2009 W203 NTG2.5 Audio-20 CD-Changer version...

Richard

That's the one, the changer mech had jammed and I replaced it with a double din in a customers car. They gave me the unit for nothing as they were going to bin it!

Got a free ABBA cd also :\

All sorted, reconfigured the pins on the lead and working 100%

Hi Dennis.. I have the exactly same problem like your?? how do you rearrange the pin to make it works?? or which cable do you recommend for the usb to work with this unit?? instruction would be appreciated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom