UK Traffic Provider - SD card check

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ordessa

Car
B class
...I've got an EBAy SD card (v6 with v8 software) that will NOY show traffic info... says no subscription..

Merc say it should but dont know why not...

So i wonder if someone who has a working one could send me the XMl file (trafficprovider.xml) to compare

big ask ...but it might hellp...

How old is the car, and does it have 'Live Traffic' option ?

the car is a 56 Plate... was brought new last year (it was a demo with 18 miles on the clock!) and NO one in Mercedes has been able to work out why it wont work

was a bit economincal with with the truth over the Ebay card..but even the VIN check shows it should have it!

too hard by half! :fail

Ok, the car I assume is 65 plate and thus has a COMMS module which has a SIM in it and talks to the Daimler Vehicle back end. It is that that controls whether the subscription is active or not.

You need to create a Mercedes ME account, have the dealer link the car to it and enable the Life Traffic Info service.

Tell your dealer to read
TIPS doc: GI82.85-P-065661
WIS doc: SI82.85-P-0031A

Richard

Thank You!!

:)

the car is a 56 Plate... was brought new last year (it was a demo with 18 miles on the clock!) and NO one in Mercedes has been able to work out why it wont work

was a bit economincal with with the truth over the Ebay card..but even the VIN check shows it should have it!

too hard by half! :fail
YES 65!! doh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom