Ultra low mileage 1990 300e

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

7777k300e

Car
mercedes benz 300e 1990
I am a very lucky boy.... me and my brother folllowed up a lead on a 1990 300E that had been used intermittently over the last 25 years, and then left standing for 18months, we went to check it out and the car is immaculate, hasn't been touched and has only covered 7777miles since brand new.

The owner was elderly, and has done damage to a few bits, a very light scrape on one wheel arch and a crack in the tail light, as well as some indentations on the front parking rub strip that holds the numberplate. I want to try and get these back to a1 condition and would be grateful for any advice.

I also need to find a new under the bonnet sound deadener, because that has failed.

in good news however, its running like a dream, its interior is immaculate, its had seat covers on since new and has never had anything in the boot or back seats and other than the few mentioned issues, it is absolutely perfect.

just hope it goes through its MOT now bother on tuesday.

Hi and welcome to the forum.Pictures please

I also need to find a new under the bonnet sound deadener, because that has failed.

i

Wow great find, real time warp stuff.

At that mileage, and if you want it to appreciate, I would strongly recommend you only use genuine MB parts, and keep it totally original.

The under bonnet pad, is about 60 quid, well the one for the 126 was, I bought one a few weeks ago.

If you know the part number this site is pretty good if you want to do mail order.

Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape

doesn't seem that i can put photos on yet. :dk:

I would like to keep it original, as it is totally as it came out of the factory.

what is the part number for the bonnet sound deadening?

here are some photos... i hope

Attachments

• DSC_4985.jpg
    DSC_4985.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_4986.jpg
    DSC_4986.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 39
a few more....

Attachments

• DSC_4990.jpg
    DSC_4990.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Great find. Well worth bringing back to A1 condition. Enjoy.

I thought my CE300 was low with 26,000 miles, good find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom