Under Attack by Cyber Criminals.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
Euro Car Parts would like to apologise to any customers currently having problems accessing eurocarparts.com today. This is due to a malicious ‘Denial of Service’ attack by cyber criminals.

We are working with our service providers to get the site back online as soon as possible.

For all your parts requirements, please contact our Customer Service Team on 0208 956 5175 who are waiting for your call, and are able to offer you the same fantastic 25% discount on selected orders!

Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience caused...

Coincidence I read this, was just about to try your site to get a price for some injectors.

Co-incidentally, a few of my client sites were hacked as well.. Must change my host as this has happened before... :(

Expect the appearance of 欧元区汽车零部件 soon! :eek:

Together with many other ECP customers I received a "customer satisfaction survey" from webadmin @ euroca------- yesterday---- co-incidence or something more sinister?

Hi Graeme

We do work with various review sites - Could you forward me a copy of the email just so i can check :)

if you can send it to [email protected]

cheers!

PAtrick

Why do hackers target folks like ECP? Are they anti-car or what?

25? Thought it was now 30...

Must have missed this before , am i right in thinking we now have a 30% discount online ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom