Unfortunate Names.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
There are some howlers in these articles and one missed from the footballing list is Quim.

Football. LINK. No's 14 & 16! :eek: :D

BBC News. LINK.

There was a guy at Rover called Morris Minor.

Another was Richard Spray, so R Spray or **** Spray.

At a previous place I worked there was a guy in the Sheffield office called Wayne Kerr.
Whatever were his parents thinking?

At a previous place I worked there was a guy in the Sheffield office called Wayne Kerr.
Whatever were his parents thinking?

Maybe they shook hands on it?

I was at school with 2 brothers with the surname Balls, part of the then Wine Merchant Balls Brothers, they had a sister called Rosie, parents can be so cruel.

When I was 16 serving my time on building sites I worked along side another apprentice called Richard Cole. EVERYONE on the site called him D!ck

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
The receptionist asking 'has anyone seen Mike Hunt?' over the shop tannoy was decidedly 1980s West Yorkshire.

There are several Greek chaps in the UK surnamed Morfakis, which apparently makes some people giggle on first hearing it.

It was THIS web page that brought about my initial post.
Does anyone know an easier way to store/copy/paste my email address, please?

I had a Maths teacher called Dr Martin.

In the 1980's if you were a teacher at a comprehensive school with the surname Martin, would you no think even though you had a PhD it would be easier to be called Mr Martin?

P.s. I know the boots are Dr MartEn'S.

Does anyone know an easier way to store/copy/paste my email address, please?

Just started to use 1Password. It allows you to store logins, credit cards, form auto completes and so on. Can't vouch for it yet, I'll need another week or so to see if it works well enough to adopt.

You might find it useful but just noticed it's $40+ - although I got mine FOC as part of a Black Friday s/w bundle.

Lldoq.jpg

Just started to use 1Password. It allows you to store logins, credit cards, form auto completes and so on. Can't vouch for it yet, I'll need another week or so to see if it works well enough to adopt.

You might find it useful but just noticed it's $40+ - although I got mine FOC as part of a Black Friday s/w bundle.

Thanks.
I'm not sure I would want to store passwords etc. while my brain still has enough memory, so I may well have to go with the teachings of Sandra Clitter. :thumb:

Many years ago, back in Sheffield, there was a lady estate agent called Vicky Rickers. No prizes for guessing her nickname!

Friend of ours was Miss Gotobed...........she often carried her passport with her to win bets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom