Unleaded below 130p

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

verytalldave

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200K Cubanite
Anybody still getting normal unleaded for less than 130p a litre?

Yesterday evening my local Sainsburys was the last local station with it still at 129.9p.
Even the other the local cheapy outlets are now at 134p-ish.

Not long before the 150p litre methinks.:eek:

The back of my envelope looks a bit messy but...

That would mean maintaining a price of around $145 a barrel which sounds unlikely to me.

Can still be had for 127.9p around here.

Just returned from our annual R & R in Lanzarote. Can anyone explain why it's only 85p over there? :doh:

Can still be had for 127.9p around here.

Just returned from our annual R & R in Lanzarote. Can anyone explain why it's only 85p over there? :doh:

Taxation.......Canaries are a duty free part of Spain....

128.9 at my local Esso. The Devil's juice is 135.9 or 133.9 if you slope off to Asda or Sainbuds.

7 euro a gallon
or 1.50 a litre ireland

Out of interest, how much is it in the Channel Islands? I went there some years ago and it was about half the UK price.

Seems to go up every week round here(surrey)at the moment,cheapest now is £130.9 a ltr(unleaded).

43p a litre in the Philippines... but I suspect the shipping and import costs to the UK are prohibitive :D

We have 10 stations locally , ranging from 126.9 to 128.9

You can find the cheapest prices in your area by visiting Free UK fuel prices. 11,041 petrol stations covered - PetrolPrices.com

I have their app on my iPhone which , combined with GPS , directs me to the cheapest fuel near wherever I happen to be .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom