Unusual Colour E55?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is that Tealite Blue?

Really suits the W210. More so than the W211 I think.

That is way too much money for a 140k W210 regardless of condition.

That is a lovely car, only thing i dont like about it is the wood trim, yuk!

I’m not keen.

Bit too wishy washy for my liking.

Looks like a highly polished turd to me. It’s been messed with too by “experts” in ride and handling. :rolleyes:

48 watching....

If only it had a light interior to highlight the external which I do like on that (it is unusual for a large saloon)

Love the wheels on that model, really suits

That's lovely, and appears to be rust free, which is incredible. Shame it has LPG, as that would put me off, but I do understand someone may see that as an advantage.

I like this... Black interior 'tick', unusual paint colour 'tick', High mileage but considering the age, its ok... And you'll never see another one so completely unique..!!! You'd have admiring glances wherever you went... :)

Looks fab but would need careful inspecting for tin worm.

That's lovely, and appears to be rust free, which is incredible. Shame it has LPG, as that would put me off, but I do understand someone may see that as an advantage.

Yes LPG puts me straight off too

That is way too much money for a 140k W210 regardless of condition.

You think so?

Agreed, mileage does put me off too as does the LPG - that said, I've been watching these for a while now and 6k does strike me as about right for a clean/solid example:dk: And then the rare colour, I quite like it.

MOT history mentions that it failed on corrosion (Offside Front Suspension component mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded), though this was back in 2012 so I'm assuming that it was repaired to a reasonable standard as this was a known weak area. Spring perches I'd hazard a guess at. Also the obligatory brake pipe corrosion at various stages in it's past.

Mileage is a bit high but, like most who've replied, it's the gas conversion which would put me off. :(

I do like the colour though and it looks very well presented going by the pictures.

I could live with the mileage as for it's age it'd be about right IMO the price should reflect that by coming down quite a bit though in my head a knocked a grand off straight away, LPG puts me off as does the black interior and i'm sorry i don't like the colour :D lol but then again i'm not buying it.

There is something about this listing that set alarm bells ringing and for the life of me i can't figure out what it is. Maybe the car just looks to well over presented (trying too hard) i don't know, however i do think it's a geuinely lovely looking car (just to contradict myself) and would turn my head if i saw it.

The guy bought it for 1K around 3 months ago and fixed the Autobox with a service (had an ongoing issue as it was standing for a while). Would be a good profit if he sold it for that amount!

You think so?

Agreed, mileage does put me off too as does the LPG - that said, I've been watching these for a while now and 6k does strike me as about right for a clean/solid example:dk: And then the rare colour, I quite like it.

Yup.

Mileage doesn't put me off per se, it's just not worth that at that mileage even if it is below average mileage.

I wouldn't want LPG as that can be a nightmare to get working if it fouls up.

If it was a late mint one without LPG, I would say it's OK price-wise.

The jokers wanting mid 20s for really low mileage examples are nuts.

When you think you can pick up good examples of the W211 for not a great deal more in the scheme of the running costs of these kind of cars...

Value is perceptive anyway so we will never agree and nor should we necessarily.

One man's poison and all that.

yep External appearance colour and wheels massive tick the box
LPG hmmm a liability IMO
Drab interior no highlights , ok if you like all black, but golfs & BMW's do that
210 another liability car like that should be a keeper that will be hard with a 210 shell
its never going to be an appreciator or a long term hold without over the top money
So I would be out
shame because it does look awesome & beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom