Upcoming meets.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonc69

Car
currently an evo 8
Hi guys sorry if there is another section for this. I'm new so please forgive me haha.

Are there any upcoming Mercedes meets around the Midlands or across the UK? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi guys sorry if there is another section for this. I'm new so please forgive me haha.

Are there any upcoming Mercedes meets around the Midlands or across the UK? Thanks

That will be a no then [emoji23]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Blue Water Thurrock, Mercedes Benz World, Cars in the Park Bury St edmonds, Cars on the Green Hampshire "i think" without looking lol, don't know of any up north bud, I'm a Essex boy lol.

Blue Water Thurrock, Mercedes Benz World, Cars in the Park Bury St edmonds, Cars on the Green Hampshire "i think" without looking lol, don't know of any up north bud, I'm a Essex boy lol.
That's good to know. Don't mind a bit of a drive if it's a nice day haha

There is usually a big dyno day at MSL Birmingham in the summer. Not to be missed.

Here is the first one I attended. Great day out.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There is usually a big dyno day at MSL Birmingham in the summer. Not to be missed.

They did all the tuning on mine so I'll be there [emoji106]

There was a rumour that this may be happening a little earlier this year, possibly March or April. I think it just depends on when the new Dyno is fitted and running.

There's also the annual Benz on the Green meeting which, whilst being very South near Portsmouth, is always an excellent day out.

These are organised by individuals and it seems no one wants to organise one up North, unless you want to!
We did try for one around Stafford or Cannock, but it fell through in the end. - You may find that if you decided on a firm date and location, people will agree to show up.

We did try for one around Stafford or Cannock, but it fell through in the end. - You may find that if you decided on a firm date and location, people will agree to show up.
That's a shame as I'd have been up for that

Nor much point if nobody up north own them.

I've organised a couple of meets over the last few years but it's like herding cats at times. I will be trying to get something sorted out for later this year but it's very tentative at the moment. When I get a bit more time I'll post something up in the events section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom