Updated model on the drive (W205)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobmushroom

Car
C220d AMG Line Premium Plus Saloon
So my w204 220d Amg sport plus has gone back to the mercedes garage and I have driven out with a new W205.

To keep things affordable for a couple of years (before a c450 or c63) I have opted for a C220d.

So to the option list:
Obsidian black
Black leather interior
AMG line
Premium Plus
Driving Assistance pack
19" alloys

I have then immediately added Privacy Glass and debated the back for a cleaner look.

I am impressed with the difference between the W204 and the W205 and despite the same engines seems somewhat more refined if not still a little clunky.

A performance remap will be on the cards but after 5k to ensure the engine is sound. Looking to add 42bhp and 2-3mpg gain.
Missing intelligent lighting that my old car had but there are many new gains with this.

Still waiting for the dealer to initialise the mercedes me as their system is down.

I am trying to update the Comand online with the speed camera database but struggling as it does not seem to want to load them up. Does anyone have any solutions for the latest Comand?

I am sure there are any things to 'find out' about the car but any tricks or things to do any of you have please do let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom