*Urgent* e320 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fayiz

Car
e320 cdi
Hi, I urgently need a car since the friend who's I had borrowed is returning from abroad on Wednesday morning so he will need his car back and my other car is still in the garage.

I would be most interested in e320 cdi, if anyone here is selling 1 please get in touch, if not, please let me know if you spot a good one for sale.

Thank you.

Have just part exchanged my E 320 cdi 2008 Avantgarde with a genuine 42 k on the clock. It is now for sale at Timhayward Cars , Cardiff .They are asking £7450 and they have a good website with lots of photos of the car. If you are interested I can give you lots of info

Have just part exchanged my E 320 cdi 2008 Avantgarde with a genuine 42 k on the clock. It is now for sale at Timhayward Cars , Cardiff .They are asking £7450 and they have a good website with lots of photos of the car. If you are interested I can give you lots of info

Appreciate your help but my budget at this moment of time is no more than £3500.

Am sure someone on the forum will be able to help you find a good one

Hi
I'm selling my e320 CDI estate 7 seater w211 black with 145k miles if that something you would be interested let me know I will email some pics.
Thanks

How much and what year?

How much and what year?

2004 £3500
The pump has been replaced in 2011 and recently I replaced the rear air springs for new arnott ones.
Full flash and gearbox service at136k with engine service.

I'm selling my 52 plate S210, only 151K miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom