USA M-B dealers get $2,500 to coddle S-class buyers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScottHarry

Car
W221 S320L CDI 2007
USA M-B dealers get $2,500 to coddle S-class buyers

"LOS ANGELES -- Mercedes-Benz USA is providing dealers as much as $2,500 to please each buyer of the redesigned S class.

Dealers have marching orders to quickly fix car problems, no matter how minor, without factory preapproval, said Steve Cannon, CEO of Mercedes-Benz USA. The money also can be used on perks, such as free dinners" December 2, 2013

Also $1,000 on new CLA

Interesting reading the responses from some of the customers... I never see that happening in Europe. Customer service is not a priority. But with that approach you create customer loyalty. And anybody in business knows that it cost more to get a new customer than maintaining/keeping one

Theo

Interesting reading the responses from some of the customers... I never see that happening in Europe. Customer service is not a priority. But with that approach you create customer loyalty. And anybody in business knows that it cost more to get a new customer than maintaining/keeping one

Theo

Struggling to remember the details but I'm sure MB UK did this a few years ago - but a much smaller amount. £300 sticks in my mind.

It was for the dealers to use as they saw fit to keep customers happy (I don't think it was model specific).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom