V8 Kompressor badge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AngryDog

Car
E60 M5
I want to replace my V8 Kompressor badges as they are not straight, and that is annoying me.

Couple of questions.

Does the word Kompressor line up with with bottom of V8, or in the centre?

Are the two S's in Kompressor supposed to be larger than the rest of the word? I assume if so that this is because of the 55?

Thanks.

I believe they are the same as on the CLS55 .. (but without the little piece of lambs wool fluff on the K :eek: )

whitenemesis-albums-cls55-amg-awesome-car-picture7158-reflections.jpg

Thanks. I think mine are in the middle of the V8, but the SS letters look larger on mine than the rest of the writing. I'll have to get a pic tonight.

I cannot stomach paying £100 each for the badges from MB so want to make sure I get as best as possible from the bay of E

AFAIK all the wing badges are the same and come on backing strip in the correct alignment, £50.96 from MB Inchcape

MB230-817-05-15.jpg

Last edited:
Just to add, I put tape over the front aswel, peeled the backing paper off then placed them onto the bodywork.

Then removed the Tape from the front uncovering the lettering

Just to add, I put tape over the front aswel, peeled the backing paper off then placed them onto the bodywork.

Then removed the Tape from the front uncovering the lettering

That is what I was going to do. Have you got a close up of your badge on the car Gav?

Did somebody de-badge it and then have second thoughts?!

Some one's had that off and replaced it, badly...

Any repairs to that wing?

It's the same on both sides. I reckon someone debadged it and then someone else put them back on.

It's the same on both sides. I reckon someone debadged it and then someone else put them back on.

I can see why that's annoying you

I can't understand what kind of person would fit that badge like that, stand back and think they've done a good job... I'd have tossed it in the bin and got a new one :(

Looks like a kid put that back on.

When the weather is good, I will get some pictures of mine (still original).

Thanks guys. I could have done a better job with both eyes closed and drunk.

I see, no problems :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom