Valeting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian Hunt

Car
2001 W210 E220CDI Elegance, 2004 W168 A160CDI Avantgarde, Renault Trafic camper, Seat Leon project
Have just emptied the rubbish out, given my car a quick vac, sprayed a bit of dash cleaner around, and given the seats a once over with leather stuff.
Is it just me, or does life feel so much better with a nice clean car?
Anyway... I have a light grey interior & it does show up the dirt & if I look in a critical manner I can see that my ½ hour effort doesn’t really make it sparkle like new (carpets in particular).
I’ve been thinking about getting a ‘professional valet’ – Are they worth it? How much do people spend? And are the results as good as they say on their websites?
I’ve seen a local firm that’ll give their full valet for 70 or 80 quid and their interior valet for 40 to 50..
Ian

Have just emptied the rubbish out, given my car a quick vac, sprayed a bit of dash cleaner around, and given the seats a once over with leather stuff.
Is it just me, or does life feel so much better with a nice clean car?
Anyway... I have a light grey interior & it does show up the dirt & if I look in a critical manner I can see that my ½ hour effort doesn’t really make it sparkle like new (carpets in particular).
I’ve been thinking about getting a ‘professional valet’ – Are they worth it? How much do people spend? And are the results as good as they say on their websites?
I’ve seen a local firm that’ll give their full valet for 70 or 80 quid and their interior valet for 40 to 50..
Ian

Worth spending the £70 quid for a pro valet job, then its easy to keep on top of, and you can spend more time doing the detailing, stone chips etc. Its actually an enjoyable past time and always nice to sit in a freshly cleaned car, so no you are not alone :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom