Vettel and Ferrari win Hungarian Grand Prix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisA

MB Enthusiast
Car
CL 63 Biturbo 2014 - S63L 2010 - CLS Weistec MSL Monster (RIP)
A bad 1st lap left Lewis in a pretty poor position, struggling to keep up but managing 6th place and still leading the Championship

No Mercedes on the podium today :(

Well done to Kvyat (2nd) and young 17yr old Max Verstappen (4th)

A good race for a change with plenty of action :thumb:

Lewis made too many mistakes and why Nico opted for the Mediums rather than the Softs I'll never know

You should've been watching Spa 24h rather than that f1 crap.

Genuine heartbreak for Rowe AMG team, won both 6 and 12 hour segments but retired with 45mins to go in a comfortable third place.

I need a lie down after that race! Certainly the most interesting race this year. :bannana:

If you aren't watching a race live, then it's common sense to stay away from Facebook or motoring websites, I avoid them like the plague until I've caught up.

Only a mug would go on the internet who doesn't want to know live results ;)

In hindsight I should have entitled the thread Hungarian Grand Prix but too little too late...

That's a bit of a spoiler for people who haven't yet watched it !

oops! :dk:

No need to waste their time now

:bannana:

Only a mug would go on the internet who doesn't want to know live results ;)

In hindsight I should have entitled the thread Hungarian Grand Prix but too little too late...

Results are only a fraction of the story, you still have to watch the race to understand the finish...

Never spoils it for me, too many twists and turns leading to that ending...

Ive got next weeks winning lottery numbers...........

But i don't want to spoil any ones fun.

:)

A hard week for F1 with Jules' funeral etc.

Q: Which two drivers on the grid wear their heart on their sleeve more than any others?

A: Hamilton and Massa.

Now which two drivers both had error strewn races?

Reminded me of Michael's quiet race and messy quali at Monza just after 9/11 and Zanardi's accident.

SPOILER ALERT!

That's the third race in a row Hamilton has been passed off the line and the second where he has screwed up a rolling start.

I think I heard/read AMG Mercedes changed to a different clutch a couple of months ago, does anybody have any more information? If it has been changed and I were Hamilton I'd be kicking down Paddy Lowe's door demanding an explanation.

Mercedes were given a second chance with the SC however during the restart Lewis was no where near where he should have been, RIC however was in the perfect position.

If you aren't watching a race live, then it's common sense to stay away from Facebook or motoring websites, I avoid them like the plague until I've caught up.

But etiquette on a reasonable forum such as these means that members normally think before putting out results in a thread title.

Which means that it would normally be OK to browse.

ChrisA's ooops and off hand remark (with a banana) don't cut it it for me as an apology for a thoughtlessly titled post.:(

But etiquette on a reasonable forum such as these means that members normally think before putting out results in a thread title.

ChrisA's ooops and off hand remark (with a banana) don't cut it it for me as an apology for a thoughtlessly titled post.:(

I tried to apologise AFTER I posted the "thoughtlessly titled post" but hey...

Get over yourselves, we all make mistakes but we move on!

Sorry but if you are a keen fan you will watch it live or be there,gave up trying to avoid
the media,the last time I had to wait for a re run I jumped in my car to go to the shop.
started the car,radio on "Lewis hamilton has won...:wallbash:

Lets make it a hanging offence and be done!:devil:

The :bannana: was the closest to saying he don't give two monkeys!

I tried to apologise AFTER I posted the "thoughtlessly titled post" but hey...

Get over yourselves, we all make mistakes but we move on!

I'm inclined to move on when people apologise but not when they 'apologise' and reinforce this with a post like this.

This and your original flippant 'apology' indicate that you just don't you get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom