Video: Lambo Aventador crash in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Conquistador

MB Enthusiast
Car
2012 S350L BlueTec
At the top of Sloane Street:

[youtube]kfS8iz2NaLE[/youtube]

:ban: That'll buff out.

The way this car tears around the city's streets, he had it coming it quite frankly.

I've seen that Muppet driving around town.

I've seen that Muppet driving around town.
Maybe not for a while now...
Although, judging by how unbothered they all looked climbing out of the lambo, it'll probably be fixed in a couple of weeks and back on the road. 'Money no object' much?

Hooning or not, surely the other car pulls out on him???

Am I the only one who thinks it's going to be a 50/50 on the insurance?

I'd definitely say the other guy pulls out in front of him - can you imagine that insurance claim and subsequent premium hike....!

Sent from my iPad using MBClub UK

the little Mazda is joining the main road, it should not have pulled out in front of the Lambo, which did not seem to be going that fast .. not that you can tell the speed it was driving at.

defo not lambo fault only.

yes he drives around fast and silly here and there, but in this clip, no evidence of speeding specifically, and this car does pull out in front of him..

50:50 or other party, not lambo driver solely for sure

SECOND THOUGHTS.. yes maybe he was speeding a bit here too..

Last edited:
Wasn't there a TV documentary about spoilt middle eastern kids racing their lambos around London?

I'm sure they featured some of these youtube supercar hunters that film this sort of stuff.

Am I the only one who thinks it's going to be a 50/50 on the insurance?

Yes the car pulls out but lets be realistic here, the Lambo was not doing 30mph. He might not even have been in view when the the other motorist started his manoeuvre. I bet he was hooning down that road, look at his speed even after rolling off the throttle and presumably braking. He's an idiot.

Anyone who drives like a **** in a city centre should get their car confiscated, he may not have been totally to blame for this accident but central London is turning into a bloody racetrack at night, my brother's nearly been hit on a number of occasions as both a driver and a pedestrian.

Yes the car pulls out but lets be realistic here, the Lambo was not doing 30mph. He might not even have been in view when the the other motorist started his manoeuvre. I bet he was hooning down that road, look at his speed even after rolling off the throttle and presumably braking. He's an idiot.

I'm with you. Very surprised that people are jumping to his defence. I'm not against fast driving in general but I am against fast driving within towns and cities.

Sounds like hes accelerating to the point of impact ,
there's no braking only short deceleration then impact,
he must have been speeding but poor judgement from both parties caused that one.

From what I've seen in person and online, one would assume he drives like a c0ck most of the time:

[youtube]PQ0hTUV-YIQ[/youtube]

In my job I drive around London most days and the Middle Eastern lads in there Super Cars generally drive there cars to fast
. Being London it's only in short bursts and as most of them can 0-60 in under 4 seconds it's surprising there are not many more accidents, the only warning is there exhausts .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom