Video of stolen Honda Civic in Belfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Enthusiast
Car
09 E320 cdi Sport Estate, 98 E300TD Estate, 99 SL 500
Hi

Honda was stolen 4am New years Eve, it was the lads pride and joy, his mum posted on Facebook looking for help in finding it and this video turns up. :crazy::crazy:

DHLA - New Years 2014 - YouTube

Disgusting, the police drive on by:confused::confused:

What a delightful place that looks. The smashing sound someone throwing a bottle at the Police Landy I take it?

Until the end - perhaps, based upon experience, they needed more resource.

They carry guns!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MBClub UK

Hi

Honda was stolen 4am New years Eve, it was the lads pride and joy, his mum posted on Facebook looking for help in finding it and this video turns up. :crazy::crazy:

DHLA - New Years 2014 - YouTube

Disgusting, the police drive on by:confused::confused:

I feel cheated that the video below doesn't truly represent reality.

[YOUTUBE]NBZJu-MRSAM[/YOUTUBE]

Some brilliant comments on there!
One poster commented ...inject them with cancer and help find the cure!
I couldn't agree more, bunch of scumbags

I feel cheated that the video below doesn't truly represent reality.

[YOUTUBE]NBZJu-MRSAM[/YOUTUBE]

The reality for many is the video you present. The video on the Falls Road just doesn't happen anywhere else.

The police are between a rock and a hard place. Two Landrover Pangolins with maybe 8 officers will have no impact of these guys.

The reality for many is the video you present. The video on the Falls Road just doesn't happen anywhere else.

You beat me to it......

Looks like an amazing night out now if only I had an astra and a bunch of teenagers to hang out the window.

Only a bullet to the brain for those morons. FULL STOP. T.

ugh. scum i couldn't imagine how id feel to have my car stolen then watch it being driven like that...

This sort of behaviour is mindless.

Looks like a car that has had a lot of time spent on it. I wouldn't want that car back, and even a generous offer from the insurance company (lots of dings to bodywork and most probably knackered alloys and tyres to says the least) cannot replace the time and effort spent getting a car up to a nice standard.

Well, that car was indeed recovered from that scumbag area.
Alloys buckled, tyres burst, every window smashed, and not a straight panel in to be found.

Well, that car was indeed recovered from that scumbag area.
Alloys buckled, tyres burst, every window smashed, and not a straight panel in to be found.

Both of them??

How did you find that out?

Both of them??

How did you find that out?

Friend saw it on the back of a flat bed truck.
As for the other car, sorry, no idea.

There are some who say the best thing to do with Ireland is to tow it into the Atlantic and sink it with gunfire. Sometimes when i see the "Prods" with their flags symbols,marches and cries of "no surrender" I agree with Johnson "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel". They no more represent any UK I subscribe to than do the rabid republicans who will fight to the last drop of someone elses blood.
What a bl***dy stupid set of values to fight over. The incidence of mental illness in N Ireland was very low during the troubles because every nutter was out on the streets acting out his delusions. Seems some still are.

They carry guns!!!...

And what... shoot joy riders? Or even car thieves? This is not America, you know...

...Two Landrover Pangolins with maybe 8 officers will have no impact of these guys.

Even more so when taking into account that the spectators and other locals and are likely to be sympathetic to the joy riders / car thieves, not with the Police....

What the thieves did is wrong on every level, however the mere presence of the two Landys does not mean that Police should have acted any differently than they did on this occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom