View your driving licence on-line

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ Useful Bruce.
My details check out correctly.

I can drive a Tractor !!!

Always good to know....

I'll try to forget that I've got a motorcycle licence...

50050d1245734724-can-you-safely-jump-down-curbs-1098-18_b.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else know their DL number and NI number off the top of their head?

:crazy:

JohnEBoy said:
Anyone else know their DL number and NI number off the top of their head? :crazy:

Yep. And my passport number. I also memorise a credit card number/expiry/cvv code. Most useful when spending money online.

Yep. And my passport number. I also memorise a credit card number/expiry/cvv code. Most useful when spending money online.

I learnt both my DL number and NI number when I got them.

However, the credit card I remember is a good few back now. So I have to write the current one down now. :D

Anyone else know their DL number and NI number off the top of their head?

:crazy:

No, but they are both on government-issued cards that I keep in my wallet... although the NI card has just snapped where the number is stamped.

No, but they are both on government-issued cards that I keep in my wallet... although the NI card has just snapped where the number is stamped.

You carry your NI card??

I try to carry the bare minimum in my wallet and even then it's too bulky. I don't carry cash for the same reason usually just £20 and €20

Bobby Dazzler said:
You carry your NI card?? I try to carry the bare minimum in my wallet and even then it's too bulky. I don't carry cash for the same reason usually just £20 and €20
I've not seen my NI card for about 25 years so I carry an old SC60 (a self employed tax document) for when I fill out forms at inductions on building sites.

You carry your NI card??

I try to carry the bare minimum in my wallet and even then it's too bulky. I don't carry cash for the same reason usually just £20 and €20

Yes, although as I said it recently snapped.

I also carry my EHIC card in my wallet when I'm on the continent.

You carry your NI card??

Yup, I do exactly the same.

You carry your NI card??

Hi,
My wallet always seems too bulky!
Just came back from a holiday in Croatia and was putting spare cash in our safe.
We have a special wallet in the safe that contains various currencies - I looked the other day and it contains Indian rupees, Sri Lankan notes, Thai notes, Qatar notes, Oman notes, Cambodian notes, Croatian notes, Serbian notes, Euros, Dollars and British pounds!
Cheers
Steve

I've not seen my NI card for about 25 years so...

Err... same here. I'm sure I've got it somewhere..... and if I ever move house again, it will be found :thumb:

Maybe you all need to stop wearing skinny jeans and accept that fashion is preventing you from carrying all the things you need? :D

I've also got a USB thumb drive, a pocket-sized periodic table, a handful of business cards, and my National Trust card in my wallet. - It's really not that bulky.

No credit card at the moment because my wife has it. :crazy:

PobodY said:
Maybe you all need to stop wearing skinny jeans and accept that fashion is preventing you from carrying all the things you need? :D I've also got a USB thumb drive, a pocket-sized periodic table, a handful of business cards, and my National Trust card in my wallet. - It's really not that bulky. No credit card at the moment because my wife has it. :crazy:
I carry none of those things. I don't actually know what most of them are.

I couldn't be more different. My phone does as much as possible for me - I'd Google the periodic table or if I really was likely to need it then I would save an offline copy in Google Drive. I use the Stocard app so I don't need my loyalty cards, and pay by Apple Pay or a vendor's app wherever possible, but still carry two cards for purchases exceeding the £30 contactless limit. I do keep a tracking device in there though.

I have a bare minimum travel wallet which has my passport, EHIC, another €100, retina scanning card for the airport, and travel cards for trains. Oh and another tracking device. Again, I use my phone for as much as I can like electronic copies of my important documents like insurance, and use apps and passbook for my airline tickets.

Glad we're all different :)

It's sentimental. - I can probably remember most of the atomic masses that I use regularly, and these days I tend to need to know the natural abundance of isotopes, for which a pocket periodic table is no use.

I do use Google Pay as often as I can, and prefer to have electronic boarding passes etc when I travel.

None of that stops me from carrying these things in my pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom