Viseoo Bluetooth for W211

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveE320CDI

Car
2016 BMW 640D Convertible
Hi, Viseoo bluetooth adapter wanted for my 2004 W211 E55
cheers Dave

Hi I have two of these but they are not Viseeo, one is a genuine Mercedes from my wife's w211 E270 2005.
I will post you a picture of it as soon as I get a chance. I am only in Grimsby so if you are in this part of the country you could try it out.

Hi Bill, My car been a early 2004 needs the one that fits in the cradle taking the place of the Nokia phone!
and needs the same connections as the nokia, cheers Dave

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Do they just give Bluetooth hands-free phone use or also music stream over BT?

Hi I paid £115 for one and £100 for the other, so looking close to that please. Free postage.

Thanks,
Bill.

They just give hands free.
OK, thanks

I already have a BT hands-free unit that plugs into the AUX port on the glove box that gives hands-free. In the XC90 it gave BT music streaming as well. For some reason that doesn't appear as an option when you plug it in to the E55.

Looking for something that does both hands-free calls & BT music streaming as well ideally.

Hi Bill, Please give me a call 07970469089 will definitely have the nokia type one, cheers Dave

I have the Viseeo MB4 unit (still boxed) that I removed from my 2005 E55 prior to sale - cost over £200 new if I recall. PM me with best offer if interested:thumb:

Anyone after the one's I have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom